Thank you for considering the River Ambassador program!
American Rivers’ River Ambassador membership program was developed for small businesses that recognize the importance of river conservation and believe in giving back.
As a river business, you have a unique connection to rivers. Whether you guide clients towards fulfilling their dreams, provide lodging near a beautiful destination, or provide equipment that helps them pursue their passion, you know how critical healthy rivers are to your business, recreation, and communities in general. By connecting your clients with rivers, you share the joy, excitement, and beauty of rivers, and are in a unique position to demonstrate first-hand the importance of protecting this precious resource against the many threats and pressures our rivers face.
By partnering with us, you can ensure that the enthusiasm you help people feel when they visit your river is protected going forward. You’ll be able to merge your local efforts with our regional and nationwide fight to protect and preserve rivers and all they give us.
American Rivers would like to work with you in our fight to protect and restore rivers for generations to come. There are three levels of River Ambassadors you can choose from – Gold, Silver and Member – each with attractive benefits.
River Ambassador Gold Sponsor ($1,000+)
All Silver Sponsor and Member benefits plus:
- Welcome listing in the American Rivers print newsletter (29,000+ recipients)
- Listing on the Corporate Supporter page of the American Rivers website
- Recognition in American Rivers’ annual report
- American Rivers scenic annual calendar
River Ambassador Silver Sponsor ($500)
All Member benefits plus:
- Invitations to events and webinars
- Listing with your logo/link on the River Ambassador page of the American Rivers website
River Ambassador Member ($250)
- Use of American Rivers River Ambassador membership badge on your website and approved materials
- Official membership certificate, certifying your commitment to protecting rivers
- American Rivers print newsletter, The Source
We look forward to working with you to maximize our resources in a way that works best for your business.
For more information on becoming a River Ambassador please contact Madeline Bule or call (202) 243-7033.