Thank you for your interest in World Rivers Day and for submitting a short video clip to American Rivers to create a celebratory video underscoring how rivers connect us in the U.S. and across the world.
Please read the following rules and release. All submissions must be made by individuals 18 years or older.
A submission must meet the following content / technical requirements:
• Video clip must be of non-offensive material.
• Video clips must not exceed 100MB and should be in the following file formats: mp4, mov, wmv.
• Your entry must be your own original work; and
• You must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry, such as model or location releases (such releases must be provided upon request); and
• If a minor appears in the video, you are the parent or guardian and grant your permission for the minor’s appearance; and
Your entry must not otherwise violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names or images without their express written consent.
By submitting your video, you are granting American Rivers an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, edit, and publish the submission and all its content in connection with celebratory video; (ii) publish the submission, in whole or part, in American River’s online and printed publications, including on our website. Publications or presentations can include but are not limited to newsletters, brochures, fundraising appeals, public service announcements, grant proposals, reports, awards, thank-you cards, displays, mailings and invitations, and (iii) feature your submission and all its content in connection with the promotion of this celebratory video in all media (now known or later developed).