Sharing Your Content With American Rivers
You must be 18 year of age or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the United States (including the District of Columbia). Your entry must be your own original work and you must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry, such as model or location releases (such releases must be provided upon request). Your entry must not otherwise violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names or images without their express written consent.
You will retain the rights to any material you submit, including ownership if applicable. By submitting your material, you grant American Rivers a royalty-free, nonexclusive right to:
- Use the material on the Internet in support of our mission, with appropriate credit to you.
- Use the Material in American Rivers’ non-commercial communications including but not limited to emails, calendars and American Rivers’ mission-related presence on social media platforms.
- Provide your material for non-commercial, American Rivers-related use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, and the like.
- Use, in connection with the Material, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Keep the Material provided, and to archive the images in electronic form, so that your material can be used to support our mission and be properly credited.
- American Rivers may make modifications to your entry for publishing purposes or clarification.
As a condition of this permission, American Rivers shall credit all photographs, stories and/or videos with the caption “Credit: Person’s Name” when the full name is available.