Neuse River Cleanup – Sunday, August 5 at 10 AM – 3 PM
Signup Here, https://goo.gl/forms/qopwTP9Z2dFAf4o82
It’s that time of year again! Time to clean up the Neuse and celebrate this great water way in our backyard! What better way to do that than picking up some trash and have a cold Sweetwater beer? The cleanup will start at 10:00 A.M. on Saturday August 4th and run until 12:00 P.M. That’s when the party starts! Once off the river we will be getting down with music, fly fishing lesson, games, food trucks, and a Sweetwater beer! The Party ends at 3:00 P.M. so clean the river quick!
• Wrist bands for beer will be sold for $20 (but you get $5 off for cleaning the river!)
• Pepsi will also provide all you can drink high quality H2O
• Prizes will be given for: Most trash picked up, most interesting item picked up, and best river clean-up picture on Instagram (#looseontheneuse2018)
• food will be on site for lunch options
• Plus all the free swag and raffles!
• Limited, first come first serve, boats are being provided to float the Neuse from Paddle Creek and Frog Hollow so bring your own if you have one.
All proceeds go to the Upper Neuse Riverkeeper (Sound Rivers)
Have a question email the Upper Neuse Riverkeeper, [email protected]
Sign up here to volunteer with your local cleanup. Bringing friends and family with you? Please register each volunteer separately!