This fall, American Rivers presents the Pacific Northwest tour of the award-winning film The Memory of Fish – a documentary about one man, the wild salmon he loves, and his fight to free Washington’s Elwha River. The Memory of Fish film tour aims to inspire communities near rivers at risk, encourage people to engage in political action and citizen science, and equip the audience to support American Rivers, whether through financial donation, service or volunteering.
For more about the film, visit thememoryoffish.com.
- October 25, 2017, Wednesday, 6 pm – Portland, Ore. – PURCHASE TICKETS
- October 26, 2017, Thursday, 5:30 pm – Seattle, Wash. – PURCHASE TICKETS
- November 8, 2017, Wednesday, 6:30 pm – Bellingham, Wash. – PURCHASE TICKETS
- November 9, 2017, Thursday, 6 pm – Spokane, Wash. – PURCHASE TICKETS
- November 11, 2017, Saturday, 4 pm – Olympia, Wash. – PURCHASE TICKETS
Learn about the work of American rivers in the Pacific Northwest at www.americanrivers.org/region/pacific/.
All proceeds directly benefit American Rivers’ work in the Puget Sound-Columbia Basin.