What Else You Can Do
Looking for other ways you can support your rivers? Here are some additional options:
- Make a Monthly Gift »
- When you become a monthly donor, your ongoing support will protect endangered rivers, wildlife, and the communities from the growing threats against them.
- Make a Stock Gift »
- Donating stock to American Rivers is a wonderful way to help our conservation mission. One attraction of donating appreciated securities, like stock, is that the tax savings enable you to make a gift at less cost than if you were to donate the equivalent amount in cash outright.
- Workplace Giving »
- Did you know that hundreds of corporations match their employees' gifts? Ask your Human Resources Department if your employer has a matching gift program—you may be able to double (or triple!) your gift to American Rivers.
- Planned Giving »
- When you make the important decision to leave a gift to American Rivers in your will, you demonstrate your commitment to our work to protect and restore our rivers. A legacy gift shows your willingness to invest in our conservation work, and you know that your thoughtfulness and generosity now will be transformational for those who come after.
- Corporate Giving »
- Many local and national corporations have chosen to work with us to create collaborations that help us create a healthy future for our rivers and future generations. Find out how you can get your business involved.
- River Ambassador Business Membership »
- River-related businesses and outfitters play a vital role in preserving America’s rivers and are an important part of our fight to protect and restore the waterways important to us all.
- Anglers Fund »
- The Angler's Fund supports our river conservation efforts, especially those that conserve, restore and improve the fishing habitats that we anglers enjoy.
- American Rivers Store »
- Browse our selection of American Rivers branded merchandise for great gifts.