River Ambassador Membership Program
Thank you for considering the American Rivers River Ambassador program!
American Rivers’ River Ambassador membership program was developed for river-related businesses that recognize the importance of river conservation and believe in giving back.
As a river business, you have a unique connection to rivers. Whether you guide clients towards fulfilling their dreams, provide lodging near a beautiful destination, or provide equipment that helps them pursue their passion, you know how critical healthy rivers are to your business, recreation, and communities in general. By connecting your clients with rivers, you share the joy, excitement, and beauty of rivers, and are in a unique position to demonstrate first-hand the importance of protecting this precious resource against the many threats and pressures our rivers face.
By partnering with us, you can ensure that the enthusiasm you help people feel when they visit your river is protected going forward. You’ll be able to merge your local efforts with our regional and nationwide fight to protect and preserve rivers and all they give us.
American Rivers would like to work with you in our fight to protect and restore rivers for generations to come. There are three levels of River Ambassadors you can choose from – Gold, Silver and Member – each with attractive benefits.
River Ambassador Gold Sponsor ($5,000)
All Silver Sponsor benefits plus
- Listing in two issues of our e-newsletter, The Current (84,000+ supporters)
- Welcome listing in the American Rivers print newsletter (40,000+ recipients)
- Customized language for your company’s materials detailing your sponsorship American Rivers and our work. Blog posts (with headline on American Rivers home page)
- Invitation to a special annual meeting for Gold Sponsors with the American Rivers President
River Ambassador Silver Sponsor ($1,000)
All Member benefits plus
- Listing on the Corporate Supporter page of the American Rivers website
- “Welcome” listing in one issue of our e-newsletter, The Current (84,000+ supporters)
- Recognition as a sponsor in the American Rivers annual report
- Social media outreach to our Facebook and Twitter networks
- Invitations to briefings on our fisheries conservation work
River Ambassador Member ($250)
- Listing of your logo/link on the River Ambassador page of the American Rivers website
- Use of American Rivers River Ambassador membership badge on your website and approved materials
- Electronic membership badge for your website
- Official membership certificate, certifying your commitment to protecting rivers
- Complimentary memberships or e-memberships you can give to your customers
- Access to American Rivers materials for display and distribution
How we can help with your conservation outreach:
- Customized talking points and materials for guides and employees to use with customers
- Public Service Announcement for use with your video instruction/promotion
- Additional educational content for use in your conservation communications on-site and online
We look forward to working with you to maximize our resources in a way that works best for your business.
For more information on becoming a River Ambassador or a corporate sponsor at the $5,000+ level, please contact Anne Paterson or call (202) 347-7550.